Name:
Location: Japan

Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Travelling

Last week I visited South-Korea, and went so far north that I could see into North-Korea, and the tallest flagpole in the world. Right now I am on Main Street in LA, California.
I'm not going to tell you about my trip to the DMZ (google that!!) right now, because I sent some of you postcards. I have to warn you though, I had to send them from Japan because we couldn't find a post office or post box in Korea. But the cards are bought and written in Korea, even though the stamps on them are Japanese.
Btw. I am closer to Iceland now than when I am in Japan! Time difference wise anyway.
Good luck with your tax reports.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir póstkortið!!! :*

Thursday, March 13, 2008  
Blogger adda said...

Flakk er á þér kelling. Nýbúin að fara til Kóreu og núna í Kaliforníu. Æðislegt. Hlakka til að heyra af Kóreu. Hvað ertu að gera í LA? Öfunda pabba þinn að heimsækja þig til Japan:-) Verð með í anda! Hér birtir skart og fyrstu farfuglarnir eru komnir. Bráðum verður vor í lofti - en það er alveg sérstakur ilmur og unaðslegur. x adda frænka II.p.

Friday, March 14, 2008  
Blogger Tomas said...

Ahhhh... the joy of tax reports!! it was invented to lift our spirits in the last gasps of winter :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home