Name:
Location: Japan

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ó mæ god, isshukan! And not one time that!
The clock ten minutes in six after week will be I up in the high airs somewhere for above Europe. God mine almighty.
In last week went we to Fukuoka. Chou tanoshikatta!! It was so good weather! It was very hot and the sun shone, and the sweat slid in strong currents down the chin and the back.
Ok I give up. It's too difficult to write like that. Back to proper English now. Yosh!
I don't really know what to say. Last two weeks or so have been really good, and the trip to Fukuoka was a great success (even when we had to walk for three hours around the city to find the club that we never even entered)(and even though I was stuck with three Norwegian guys known for their pessimistic (and/or) I-don't-care attitude [yes, all of you] during the time planned for shopping) (and even though me and Karsten were left behind by the rest of the group three times during those two days). It was awesome. It was so hot, and I loved it. I think I was the only one though. Oh, I am so going to miss the heat and the humidity here in Japan when I'm back in the 10°C of Iceland with its 100% dryness. X-(
I wonder if my speech has been affected by the nihongo. The fact that I speek eigo all the time here mus also have its effect on my mother tongue.
Tomorrow, I have kaiwa shiken. I should have taken it last kinyoubi, but my own teacher send me an email and told me to come at goji instead of around three. I hope I get lucky and it all goes well. Maybe I get to talk about aisurando ryouri.
Anyway, it is time for me to go to bed now. I hope you enjoyed my random writings. I just felt I had to post something today because today is Sunday and I leave Japan next Sunday.
Scary stuff.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fukuoka hahahaha! [Fuk-U-oka] ha ha :P
nah looking forward to see you, have a nice last week out there and good trip home

Sunday, July 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Þrír dagar!!! Þrír, FOKKINGS dagar!!!!

Friday, August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home