Name:
Location: Japan

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yoga & Sencha & Dragon Pearls

Me no like rainy season.
After rainy season comes summer. To read on summer in Japan click here, I highly recommend it. It explains a lot :) It tells you what it was like when I came here last September, and what it is going to be like when I leave. And about Japanese fashion. "no shoulders, no waist, no armpits"
That link is my post this time, so you have to read it.
I got my first mosquito bite last night. My wrist itches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. to be perfectly honest I haven't read your posts in a while (I know, I know, shame on me) but I've been busy (kinda). So I had alot to read now, but all the more fun. I'm glad you're doing well and having fun, much like everyone else who's abandoned us, *sniff sniff* nah, I'm kidding, just seems like the old group of friends is scattered all around the world now at days. But i hope you continue to do well in school and to have fun, sweating or freezing your tush off depending on the weather... and I'm sure I speak for all your friends when I say we can't wait to get you home :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home