Name:
Location: Japan

Friday, September 28, 2007

Why English?

Ok, people have been asking me from the start (and before the start even) as to why I blog in English. It seems I should have explained that from the start.
Do I have to remind you that I have lived in three different countries? And I went to a very international college back home in Iceland.
I have friends from all over the world.
Switzerland and Japan of course. Then I have very good friends from/in China, Russia, America, Holland, Sweden. I know people from Vietnam, Mexico, Ghana, Thailand, Poland, The Philippines, New Zealand, Check. And I am probably leaving some out. Like South Africa.
I don't mind in what language you post your comments, just remember that they are there for everyone to see, and not all of them speak Icelandic.
That's why.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Þú ert búin að vera svo dugleg að blogga! Og ég er ekki búin að vera svo dugleg að lesa. Held að ég taki bara næstu viku í vinnunni í að lesa bloggið þitt :) Því þetta verður víst sooldið bissí helgi. Brúðkaup og afmæli á morgun allavega. Ég er of þreytt til að geta skrifað á ensku (geri það næst) en hafðu það rosalega gott! :D

Friday, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I don't understand is why noone in the world but us speaks Icelandic! It's their problem! We shouldn't have to speak ENGLISH all the time..

G'damn outlanders.

Friday, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha gústi, you´re priceless ^^ and saying that in english still :D Well for my sake I just answered in english since everyone was and I think it makes sense since the blogg is in english.

Friday, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaman að lesa um ævintýrin ykkar þarna úti, bið kærlega að heilsa Niku ;o)

Saturday, September 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hæ :) gaman að heira af ævintýrum ykkar þarna úti .

Sunday, September 30, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

こんにちは!
日本にようこそ!
東京にくるときはれんらくしてね。

Sunday, September 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er ekki að koma meira? Mig langar að frétta!!!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home