Name:
Location: Japan

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures - Finally Up!

Já biðin er nú loksins á enda!
I took pictures, put them on the internet, and hereby give you access to see them.
Don't expect anything extraordinary... I still don't really know my camera that well.
I went to the so called Monkey Mountain and then to Umitamago, or "Sea Egg", which is an aquarium, believe it or not. But you can't really take pictures of fish in aquarium. So I took videos. Sorry for all the lame still fish pictures, they were taken before I figured I could take videos. I deleted all the horribly bad ones, but there are still many bad ones. Deal with it. And enjoy.
Copy paste the following:
http://picasaweb.google.com/solveigster/MonkeyMountain

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fun! And yes, the fish are a bit lame. People's faces are the most fun - and I'd like to see your daily environment too.

Thursday, December 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skemmtilegar myndir! Vertu nú dugleg að hafa vélina á lofti :) væri líka gaman að fá nokkrar myndir af þér, þá kannski saknar maður þín minna.

Saturday, December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home