Name:
Location: Japan

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hostage Situation

I'm being held hostage. They're forcing me to write this. I do not write this on my own free will. The ones forcing me to type are Nika the Angel and Bart the devil. One tells me to write bad stuff (especially about the other). The other doesn't say anything as of yet. Maybe because angels usually do not hold people hostage or force them to do things. (They're talking about The Blues Brothers... mayhaps I can use that to my advantage...)
Oh, I just found out why the angel doesn't pay attention to the hostage situation... she's reading doujinshi... It has very colourful pages... in all meanings of the word.
I asked her what to write (because she wasn't doing her job) and she told me she was here to cheer me on. 'You can do it!' she says.
But do what?
Write, I think.
But about what?
The trip we took to Oita today maybe.
That was fun.
We kinda got lost you know.
But getting lost is fun.
Yes, in a foreign city in Japan, where you have never been before and where you can hardly speak the language. We can't even recognize what we have on our plate in restaurants!
Yes, that is fun.
I bought shoes.
Good for you. But outside the topic.
*we interrupt this programme with an important announcement from the devil. He is going to use his Chupa Chups stick as a straw and drink sake with it.*
...
They're both so quiet, both busy in their own little heaven of doujinshi and Chupa Chups sake hell. I think I'll use the opportunity to steal away and put an end to this ridiculous blog. L
L8er.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angel approves of this post.

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devil disapproves...

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devil is mean >_<

Don't make me beat you up!

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhUhaHahAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*takes out frying pan*

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Blogger Solveig said...

Please, sergeant Angle, put *down* the frying pan!

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But HE started it! *nods*

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A comment."

There. I wrote it.

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Blogger Solveig said...

I thought it was 'no comment'...

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greinilega gaman að vera gísl!

Saturday, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Shoulder angels never a good thing... þú gætir viljað láta skoða þetta betur *thinking that homesickness might be getting to you*

Sunday, November 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIKIÐ AF COMMENTUM! ^^ og blogg RPGi hahaha 8)

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Blogger Solveig said...

Því fleiri komment, þeim mun skemmtilegra! Væri jafnvel enn betra ef þau væru frá fleiri en bara tveimur :P

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Með mér eru komin comment frá :) Jeij!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frá 6 átti þetta að vera

Tuesday, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veit nú samt ekki alveg hvort fyrstu tveir comment skrifarar eigi að teljast með...

Saturday, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Solveig said...

Af hverju ekki? They're just as real as you and me.

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, okay, if you say so

[sighs in disbelief and wonders what that says about you and me]

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#The man in white crashes through the window# All right Sargent Angel and Dr. Devil. there is no escape this time, you are coming with me!!!!! ( just wanted to join in :P )

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Runa Vala said...

Djöfull eruði súr ><
*

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  
Blogger Runa Vala said...

Neeei!!! þetta átti að vera kall að éta sítrónu :O X* haha! Svona :P
Kallafrensí!!!
Wish u were here.... or me there!!! Or us somewhere....

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home