Name:
Location: Japan

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

You know, Japan is pretty famous for its monsters... And now it's Halloween and they're all up and about! I already had a ghost and a few different monsters knocking on my door, threatening tricks if I didn't treat them something. I gave the monster and the ghost some Icelandic liquorice lollipops to calm them down, but I don't know if it worked... ghosts and monsters don't usually change expressions you know...
Witches are also known in Japan, and I actually found one, with dark holes in place of her eyes, in my room. She just sat there grinning at me without a word... or maybe she was standing up, those Japanese old women can be reeeaally tiny.
Then she laughed with a short, dry cackle before vanishing into thin air. Only then could I turn on the light, and if it wasn't for the camera, I would have thought I was dreaming!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solveig heyrði þetta fyrst Svanni í mörgæsarbúningi er scary lol...
Já Solveig er mjög flink í að orða hlutina rétt og halda manni spenntum við efnið.
Og já Halloween myndirnar eru scary og bloggið vel orðað...
kv. Þórunn

Wednesday, October 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mér líst ekkert á blikuna yfir þessum kéllum! En gaman að fá myndir! Húrra! :)

Friday, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home